The following services are included with your league membership.
- Choose from many different options when setting up your leagues - min/max player salaries, bid amounts, contract lengths up to 7 years, etc.
- Modify league options and settings at any time during your season.
- Add or remove your league's teams, and existing rosters can be added.
- Adjust team rosters at any time - add, remove, or trade players.
- Turn on/off player trades and contract buyouts.
- Activate players into the auction, control the duration of auctions.
- Start or stop the auction clocks at any time.
- Modify team salary caps or existing funds at any time.
- Constantly shows live player auctions - highest bids, bid histories, time remaining, etc.
- Can use auction clocks or no timers - your choice.
- Controls minimum and maximum restrictions when bidding on players.
- Monitors team salary caps when bidding - prevents from going over cap.
- E-mails team owners when auctions have started and ended.
- E-mails team owners when they have been outbid on any player.
- Assigns players to team of highest bidder when auctions end.
- Adjusts team funds when players are signed.
- Records all finished auctions - assigned teams, final bids, time ended, etc.
- Auction clocks can reset when bids are submitted - prevents last second bids.
The fee is $75.00 per year, with no limit on the number of teams in your league.
To take a test drive of the site, you can log in as a commissioner to a test league and do whatever you'd like - add some teams, start/end some auctions, etc. Enter this site and use the following login:
Registration/Technical Questions or Problems
© Copyright 2019, FantasyAuction.net